Why are maintenance agreements so important?
Performing this maintenance on your systems may seem like overkill, but it's crucial to your system. Having someone regularly check and service your units allows you to avoid common causes of break downs and diagnose potential problems before they begin. Regular maintenance also extends the life of your units, giving you more value for your investment and peace of mind that your units will work when you need them to and keep you and your family comfortable.
Regular maintenance will:
- Increase efficiency & reduce energy bills
- Quality, guarenteed service
- Ensures a safe operation of your equipment
- 10% off parts and system upgrades
- Priority scheduling over customers who do not have an agreement
- Up to $500 off system replacements during the contract period